Past Annual Meetings
- 50th Anniversary Meeting - Boston, MA
- 2018 Annual Meeting - Palm Desert, CA
- 2017 Annual Meeting - Hollywood, FL
- 2016 Annual Meeting - San Diego, CA
- 2015 Annual Meeting - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 2014 Annual Meeting - Phoenix, AZ
- 2013 Annual Meeting - Marco Island, FL
- 2012 Annual Meeting - San Antonio, TX
- 2011 Annual Meeting - Palm Springs, CA
- 2010 Annual Meeting - Orlando, FL
- 2009 Annual Meeting - Puerto Rico
- Pre-2009 Annual Meeting List
View the list of past Keynote Presenters and their presentation topics.
50th Anniversary Meeting - Boston, MA
May 19-22, 2019
2018 Annual Meeting - Palm Desert, CA
May 3-6, 2018
2017 Annual Meeting - Hollywood, FL
May 4-7, 2017
2016 Annual Meeting & APSA-IPSO Symposium - San Diego, CA
APSA-IPSO Symposium, May 14-15, 2016
APSA 2016 Annual Meeting, May 15-17, 2016
2015 Annual Meeting - Fort Lauderdale, FL
April 30 - May 3, 2015
- Download the Final Program. Order a bound, printed copy of the program book for $4.56 through Lulu.com, a print-on-demand service. This is the cost to print the book; APSA makes no proceeds from the sale.
- View the slide presentations.
- Read the Storify overview of the Tweets that happened during the meeting.
- Read the recap of the meeting.
- Keynote presentations - listen to the audio synched with the slide presentations.
- Jay and Margie Grosfeld Lecture: Henri R. Ford, MD, MHA, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. "Insights into the Pathogenesis of Necrotizing Enterocolitis: The Role of the Intestinal Microbiota"
- Robert E. Gross Lecture: Robert S. Langer, ScD, MIT, Cambridge, MA. "Biomaterials and Biotechnology: from the Discovery of the First Angiogenesis Inhibitors to the Development of Controlled Drug Delivery Systems and the Foundation of Tissue Engineering"
- International Guest Lecture: Paul K.H. Tam, MBBS, ChM, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong. "Hirschsprung’s Disease: a Bridge for Science and Surgery"
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery Lecture: Robert W. Block, MD, University of Oklahoma-Tulsa School of Community Medicine (Emeritus), Tulsa, OK. "All Adults Once Were Children"
- Presidential Address: Michael D. Klein, MD, Children's Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI. "The Surgeon and the Child"
2014 Annual Meeting - Phoenix, AZ
May 29 - June 1, 2014
Back to top.
2013 Annual Meeting - Marco Island, FL
May 2-5, 2013
2012 Annual Meeting - San Antonio, TX
May 20-23, 2012
2011 Annual Meeting - Palm Springs, CA
May 22-25, 2011
2010 Annual Meeting - Orlando, FL
May 16-19, 2010
2009 Annual Meeting - Puerto Rico
May 28-30, 2009