Abstract submission closed October 4, 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Authors will be notified of selection status by December 31. Good luck!
Abstracts are judged on originality, scientific merit, study design, clarity of expression, presentation of data, adherence to the rules of submission and relevance to pediatric surgical care or research. View the submission guidelines for full details.
Abstracts will be considered in the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Critical Care
- Fetal/Developmental Biology
- Gastrointestinal Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- General Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- Practice (business of pediatric surgery, professional considerations, etc.)
- Quality and Safety
- Thoracic Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Malformations
All presenters must register as delegates to the Symposium and/or 2020 APSA Annual Meeting, depending on presentation assignment.
Registration will be available in January 2020.
APSA Annual Meeting
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, Florida USA