Abstract submission closed October 4, 11:59 pm Eastern Time. Authors were notified of selection status in December.
Abstracts are judged on originality, scientific merit, study design, clarity of expression, presentation of data, adherence to the rules of submission and relevance to pediatric surgical care or research. View the submission guidelines for full details.
Abstracts were considered in the following categories:
- Basic Science
- Critical Care
- Fetal/Developmental Biology
- Gastrointestinal Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- General Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- Practice (business of pediatric surgery, professional considerations, etc.)
- Quality and Safety
- Thoracic Clinical Pediatric Surgery
- Vascular Surgery and Malformations