A physician who does not live or practice surgery within the Territory of the United States or Canada, and who does not otherwise meet the criteria for Regular Membership, may apply to become an International Member. Such applicants must provide documentation that they have successfully completed the established training curriculum in pediatric surgery as required by their respective national or regional agencies. Such applicants must meet the same practice criteria as required of Regular Members.
Applicants for International Membership must have attended one APSA annual meeting prior to application date.
- APSA Annual Meeting registration
- ExPERT – APSA’s online CME Program
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Resources & News
Collaboration & Networking
- Voting privileges
- Access to the APSA member directory
- Committee Services - serve on one of APSA's many committees
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
Annual member dues are $525, and an optional subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery may be purchased at a discounted rate of $189 for print/digital or $130 for digital. Dues may be reduced depending on the country where you reside. Please contact APSA Headquarters for more information.
Membership applications are completed online. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
To apply for International Membership, you must complete an application.
Click here to view application requirements
Click here to start an application
Questions? Contact APSA staff.