Honorary Membership may be conferred upon a physician for outstanding contributions to pediatric surgery by unanimous vote of the Board of Governors.
- Special member pricing for CME programs, the APSA Annual Meeting and more
- Discounted subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Surgery
Resources & News
- Educational and CME opportunities including APSA's ExPERT and NaT CME platforms
- Monthly literature reviews from the APSA Outcomes, Cancer, Ethics, Fetal, Critical Care and Trauma Committees
- STEPS Toolbox - educational resources for teaching junior residents and medical students
- White papers, Handbooks on Cancer Surgery and APSA statements and guidelines
Collaboration & Networking
- Access to the APSA member directory
- Collaboration with the pediatric surgery community
- Pediatric surgery-specific news
There are no dues for Honorary members.
For more information, contact APSA staff.